Monday 30 November 2020

Something rotten about Wish

There is something oddly and inappropriately rotten about Wish. They advertise so many rubbish stuff that you won’t believe it. Even eBay and Amazon do sell rubbish stuff but they don’t advertise it the way Wish does.

I even recall buying once on Wish when I purchased face masks before the Covid lockdown in the UK in Spring this year & the delivery was from China as it took so long (given I first seen Wish advertisement on YouTube). Nowadays I don’t see awful advertisements from Wish. 

As I banned it. Not having any interest of it. My advice will be that if you seen advertisement on Wish on Instagram and Facebook & that they sell such awful stuff then don’t hesitate to block so that you won’t see it again. For me I don’t have any interest of buying item on Wish. 

No wonder algorithm on social media is so problematic & that our data is harvested to third parties like Wish.


No comments:

Post a Comment

the rise of BRICS in the world stage