Friday 27 August 2021

Blog funny sketch

Hello everybody. How are you doing today? 

Since we live in the digital age where we see so much of hilarious videos. Whether on TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or even YouTube. All we need is entertainment. Funny entertainment. Something that can take us humans off the mind on some things that are too much (everything from the news to everything negative in our personal lives) so that we can focus on the positive. Joy. That is good for our health. Joy. Forget all the bad stuff. 

In fact, I may start to think doing this like a week,
month or anything occasionally. After all, what we need is good old enjoyment. So enjoy my first fun sketch. 

By the way, I am not comedian given you know very well that I am blogger. What you are about to read is something hilarious. Something that can relate as long, it doesn’t necessarily have to be taken serious. 😀🙂  

Fun sketch ✍️ 😂😁😆🤣

Guy talking to Jamaican guy 🇯🇲🌍

Guy: You know your roots are from Africa. 
Jamaican guy: No man, I am from the Caribbean. I am Jamaican & I am not African. 
Guy: Peter Tosh once said in his song that you are African. No mind the nationality & that you got the identity of African. 
Jamaican Guy: Yeah man, Peter Tosh!!
Guy: So why say you are not African? 
Jamaican guy:????? 

Guy talking to British guy. 🇬🇧🇪🇺

Guy: You know you are European. Your roots are from Europe. 
British guy: Oh bugger off, I voted for Brexit because I am not European. I am English & British. 
Guy: Really? 
British guy: Yes, really. 
Guy: Okay, believe what you like. No wonder so far have not been beneficial for the UK. So I am not even going to debate with you. 
British guy: Rule Britannia, Britannia rules the waves. Britain will not be slave. Not to the EU or anyone. We are independent & sovereign country. 
Guy: See, that’s how I cannot be bothered to debate with you cos you don’t know how to logically debate well. Believing lies over truth. The UK never stopped being an independent when it was an member of the European Union. Never. 
British Guy: Oh snap, I regret voting for Brexit & the Tories. 
Guy: This really proves my point. I’m done here. Goodbye.

Enjoy your day everybody. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

the rise of BRICS in the world stage