Friday 27 August 2021

Travel destinations that I would love to go part 2

Hi everybody 

This is part 2 of my blog post. Travel Destinations that I would love to go.

mrlimitless95.blogspot.com Click the link to the first blog post about it. Part 1. 

In my previous blog post, I added 7 countries that I would love to go. I added Nigeria, Scotland (UK), Lebanon, Australia, Canada, Italy and Egypt. Now I am including more countries that I would like to go (especially in the post pandemic world). 

1. Belgium ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡บ

Belgium is one of European countries that I would definitely want to go. In fact pre Covid, I really wanted to make Belgium the next European travel destination after visiting Spain in 2018 and France in 2019. I didn’t had the chance to make it happen. ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ช

It’s easy to visit Brussels, Belgium via Eurostar if you are coming from London St Pancras station. So I could aboard the Eurostar train again. This time, going to Belgium.

2. Portugal ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡บ

Spain is close to Portugal. If you think Portugal is part of Spain, then you are mistaken & you probably never heard of the country (Portugal) before. If you do happen to know anyone who is Portuguese, my advice is don’t assume that Portuguese are Spanish just because both nations are geographically in Southern part of Europe.The Iberian Peninsula = Iberia (& I don’t mean the airline Iberia). ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡น

Anyhoo, Portugal is one of my dream travel destination. I even have the Portuguese phrasebook and travel guide books to Lisbon & Porto. Maybe in the next year or couple of years from now. Who knows. 

3. Ghana ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ 

Since I am Brit of Nigerian descent as I mentioned on my first blog post that I am half Nigerian I reckon that it would be much easier for me to travel to Ghana with my both passports (British & Nigerian) because like Nigeria, Ghana is an member of the ECOWAS (Economic Community of West African States). UK travellers travelling to any of West African countries (Nigeria, Ghana, etc) is visa required so I would have to be travel wise if I really do plan to visit Ghana one day. ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ

4. Mexico ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ 

Hola Amgios. Next country oh the list. Mexico. 

Ah Mexico. The country that has mariachi bands, cool looking Mexican hats and the lovely tasty cuisine (Tacos, Doritos, aveocado, maize, beans, tomato, squash and chilli). ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ๐ŸŒฎ I highly recommend Mexico especially if you haven’t visited there. That includes anyone who have been to Mexico before & I would say go there again. Hopefully some day, I would love to travel to Mexico. Especially the nation is one of Spanish speaking countries & it is near to the United States of America. So yeah, if I do have a money (enough money), Mexico would be the best place to go there for gateway. ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ 

5. Ireland ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡บ

Ireland have a lot to offer to the world. Booze (& Guinness), hospitable people, Irish dancing & yes, St Patrick’s Day (held annually on 17th March) & pubs (Irish pubs). Republic of Ireland is another place that I would love to go. ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช☘️

6. China ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ 

China is definitely one of must see places to visit in the world. Lots of tourist attractions & landmarks including The Great Wall of China & the Forbidden City in the Imperial place in Tiananmen Square. In the Chinese capital Beijing.

Now here’s the thing. Western sites including Google are censored & banned in China (even VPNs I can be wrong. Who knows) so when it comes to thing anything politically or any sensitive about China, be very careful & not do or say anything that can land you into trouble. 

I for one would definitely go to China. Since I am very aware it is not typical country where things are restricted. 

7. Jamaica ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ฒ 

Jamaica. Home to the music genre that is famous in the world: Reggae and other genres. Birthplace of famous people like Bob Marley, Sean Paul, Sean Kingston, Shaggy, Jimmy Cliff, Peter Tosh & Usain Bolt. I have always been dreaming that I wanted to go to Jamaica for very long time. Whatever I think of Jamaica, I think about the paradise, accent (Jamaican) & the reggae music sung by reggae musicians. So Jamaica, here I come (hopefully one day). ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต I hope I do not have to be Rasta to visit the beautiful country. 

Anyways, that is all for now. There would be plenty of more to come soon.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

the rise of BRICS in the world stage