Thursday 26 August 2021

More update on my legal challenge & court date

Brief blog post 

I have more update about my legal challenge against Travel Unravel & Barclays. 

Today, I received a letter from the court. 

Two papers. One is the same paper which Barclays’s lawyer TLP (the ones who have been bothering me & my father on email to drop a legal challenge against both Barclays & Travel Unravel)  rejected the court hearing trial couple of months ago in May. 

The other one is the court date. 

It will be on Monday 7th February 2022. Next year in the second month & it will be court proceedings on the telephone (no face to face physically. I am not sure about the idea of court hearing via telephone which it will be better if we do face to face in person physically at the court). 23 weeks & 5 months (6 six months from now). 165 days. I have informed my dad about this.

Anyway, I am not going to upload the photos of the letter due to confidential & personal reasons which i do not think that I am allowed to. At least I know it will be held at my local county court in Barnet & that would be in Finchley Central. Telephone court hearing. 

I hope and pray that should go well by the grace of god. Although I really do not get why on earth would I have to wait for February 6th next year? By then, it would had been a year since I became victimised of fraud and scam by Travel Unravel (January 2021) while at the same time, selfish woman (by the name of Helen. Helen U) who gave my dad nothing but grief to come to the UK from Nigeria in very awful time when the UK just entered into third Covid lockdown and that it would had been a year (February 2021) since Barclays (my bank) selfishly deducted £522.23 from my bank account that resulted me in overdraft. 

Doesn’t make any logical sense. Having to wait from 6 months until 6th February 2022. I was expecting either it should had been held in the autumn this year (either September, October or November). No wonder the court is still on the recess due to summer break & yet, set a date for February next year & not in any of the final four months of this year 2021. 

Plus still no responses from Travel Unravel (& to be frank, I no longer give a tosh whether Travel Unravel responses or not since I know they are very wicked & selfish lowlife scammers). Tonight, I completed a response letter with a copy of the default judgement application letter which I commented couple of months ago in May & that I will have it posted in the daylight. 

So that is all I can say about the latest update on my situation against two defendants (Travel Unravel & Barclays).

And if you have not following what I have gone through in my previous blog posts about it. Click the links to read more about it. 

The links are in description below. Many thanks a lot.









1 comment:

  1. Good luck Amo, you deserve to win, get your money back AND an apology from all concerned!!!

    ReplyDelete

the rise of BRICS in the world stage