Thursday 22 July 2021

Travel Unravel update blog

More update blog on my legal challenge.

If you have been reading my blog for last couple of months, you’ll be aware of my situation with Barclays & Travel Unravel. If you are not aware of it, you can read my previous blog posts. Links in description. 






So friend of me shared to me a month ago on Facebook messenger (which I found out).  Regarding my legal challenge against Travel Unravel. 

I am not surprised. Given that I knew it is not based here in the UK. It really proves to my point that Travel Unravel is really unreliable & fraudulent travel agency. 

Company registered in India. I knew it all the long especially when the fraudulent caller & scammer (Robert) who called me with Indian accent just to bother me and my dad in January this year (which my dad almost had a heart attack cos of those despicable lowlife people from Travel Unravel).

Registrant Organization: Travel Unravel Holidays Private Limited
Registrant State/Province: Delhi
Registrant Country: IN


In case if I have not win my legal challenge then I might think of exploring options such as reporting them (Travel Unravel) to Action Fraud. actionfraud.police.uk 

Also last month, I received a email from Travel Unravel. All I can say is this. F*** Travel Unravel. 

Travel Unravel is so unbelievable. I received an email from them. Not to my legal challenge against them & my bank Barclays but to the email that I received earlier this year. 

When my dad forwarded my bank account details in February this year to Travel Unravel after I found myself in a awful financial situation (overdraft) when Barclays taken £522 (the same exact that they refunded my money back in January this year after finding out that I was victimised of fraud & scam. Especially for the fact that flight ticket was never issued). They (Travel Unravel) done nothing to return my money via chargeback refund & now, they lied, claiming that they never had my bank account details & that they want mine. Well it’s too late.

Travel Unravel. Fraudulent scammer. Behaving as if they haven’t received it. It really proves they are really unreliable. Fake travel agency company. At least I didn’t want to waste my time and energy on them.

At least I have no time for them (Travel Unravel). Emailing me as if they didn’t received a email from my dad in February this year when they already got my bank account details (which they were reluctant to refund me money with chargeback by just simply didn’t bother to email me back or my dad). Not responding to my legal challenge. 

It’s too late for Travel Unravel cos they should be aware that I started my legal challenge against Travel Unravel & I am not even going to response to them. No wonder they don’t even bother to give responses in writing & email like Barclays does (TLP acting on behalf of Barclays). So I have no time for them. They are selfishly pathetic.

And finally on positive note,It has been transferred to local court in Barnet (Finchley Central). So that means the judge have sent a case files to local county court. Although it has been month since I received a letter, I have not heard anything from the court. I am currently thinking of writing a letter to the court to at least speed up the length of time for the decision of the verdict. It is quite shame that TLP (Barclays’s lawyers) ticked no to the court hearing.

I hope that I will get justice with the help of my dad so I can win my case against Travel Unravel (who still failed to respond) & my bank Barclays.



No comments:

Post a Comment

the rise of BRICS in the world stage