Wednesday 3 March 2021

Would you book flight ticket with that travel company?

Would you book flight ticket with that travel company? 


Before I talk about it, I want to update you guys briefly. 


Update: Regarding what I said about fraudulent travel agent company (Travel Unravel company) which you can click my two other previous blog posts, I won’t talk about my situation against them except recently I made my own decision to proceed to take them & my bank to court so that is a little update that I can say about it. Other than that, I won’t talk much about my situation against Travel Unravel because of my safety. No wonder I have not received my reply letter from my bank Barclays about it as I sent more than a week ago. 


mrlimitless95.blogspot.com mrlimitless95.blogspot.com 


Blog post


I have found something about them. Check out the links that I have added. 


glassdoor.co.uk 


reviewcentre.com 


m.yelp.com 


scamadviser.com  


tripadvisor.co.nz 


mamma.com 


Now I don’t have any incredible evidence or sources to prove it & I don’t have to. I am not even an investigator so I wouldn’t want to prove anything to accuse any person or any firm of defamation with evidence that I cannot prove despite there is already evidence online out there that shows they don’t have a good reputation. Based on trust score, feedbacks & reviews. 


Why is that? Well given the links that I have added for you to see it for yourself so that you my readers can make your mind up whether you can book with them or not, I know for the fact they (Travel Unravel Private Limited company) are not good travel agency company genuinely. 


Now I did said that I cannot talk about my situation against Travel Unravel Holidays Private Limited due to safety reasons. However it doesn’t really mean I cannot highlight the problems about them given there are feedbacks & travel reviews about them that are negative. I simply don’t understand why there are many positive reviews about Travel Unravel. 


The travel company taking advantage of their customers & their own employees. That is exploitation. Worse of all, they don’t have a physical address (no physical branches). Not in Edgware, Harrow, Stanmore or even Canary Wharf despite it is mainly online & whether if they do have physical address (for me I am not bothered). Don’t believe me? Check their own website. travelunravel.com 


So the question is would you book flight ticket with that travel company? My answer is definitely not. For be frank, I have not heard anything about them until January this year. I wouldn’t recommend anyone to use the Travel Unravel Holidays company. The company that treated customers & workers (their own workers) like rubbish. 


Finally, there was one time I visited & read one website that had the trust score. That rated them (the company) zero percentage. I couldn’t find the same website on Google. I imagine the link is not working at the moment (now it is working).


So that is all I can say about them. I didn’t even want to waste my time and energy on them by writing this blog post especially because of my own problem with them (Travel Unravel). 


You can make your own judgements whether you can book a flight ticket with them or not. For me, it’s a no. Big no. 


moneysavingexpert.com Check this out to help you to avoid getting into any situation with any unreliable travel company. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

the rise of BRICS in the world stage