Wednesday 30 December 2020

Advertisement in my blog

Hello everybody 

I hope you had a good and wonderful Christmas. Happy New Year in advance. 

I have announcement that I want to tell you. 

Yesterday marked a month since I first wrote my blog post on this blog that I had created. https://mrlimitless95.blogspot.com/2020/11/greetings-welcome-to-my-blog.html 

In addition, I created 12 blog posts (4 posts in November and 8 posts in December) this year so far (now that 2020 is ending tomorrow). So in next couple of days and weeks, as well into the New Year 2021, I will add my Google/Blogger account to Google AdSense. That means I will be able to add advertisement on my blog via linking my account to AdSense.

This is about you my readers. When I created a blog last month, I created a blog for a reason because I want everybody including you guys (regardless whether you do read blog post or not & whether the person is blogger, vlogger, content creator or not) to read my blog posts as much as I can. 

The more people do read my blog, the more that I can get many views on my blog as whole. Not just all blog posts. That can give me an opportunity to earn money while writing a blog mainly just for a hobby. It can even turn into a job. That is why I want my blog to lead the way and that it can even lead me to having a job in the future. 

Writing my blog is my own work at my own terms as I can do whatever I want with my blog Mr Limitless 95 blog. 

Here is the Google AdSense link below.

https://www.google.com/adsense/start/ 

So that is my plan to turn my blog into money making blog. I am not just a blogger. I am content creator. It is quite similar what Youtubers does in order to have incomes and revenues. 

You my readers are not just my readers, you are my audience. 

So look out for adverts on my blog very soon. 

Have a good day everybody. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

the rise of BRICS in the world stage