Saturday 20 March 2021

Have you filled your Census yet?

Every 10 years, there is an census for every citizen to take part of it in every country. Which includes the United Kingdom. 

This year’s Census (Census 2021) is for England and Wales if you happen to live here like I do. 

Last night, I completed my census for first time in my life. Taking part of the census that happens once in a decade. 

In case if you haven’t already then I recommend that you do so. Plus tomorrow is the census day in England and Wales so what are you waiting for? census.gov.uk 


There are plenty reasons why you should take part of filling in the census is that organisations: businesses, local authorities and charities can use the picture (this year’s one) to plan and fund the services that we do need in our societies: Transport, education, healthcare. It’s the same thing that we the taxpayers do pay taxes so that it can go to spend on transport, education, welfare/social security benefit and healthcare. 

So the 2021 Census shouldn’t take you long at least 10 minutes. After all, it’s a survey. 

So I recommend that anyone living in England and Wales to please sign the census. It is very important. Tomorrow is the deadline. The Census Day 2021 (Sunday 21st March 2021). 

So that is all I have to say about Census 2021. As for Scotland, Census will take part next year & Northern Ireland I believe have done already the Census or that it is on the same date as England and Wales. 

To my other readers who live aboard, do you have Census in your country this year, if so, tell me about it in the comment section. Thank you. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

the rise of BRICS in the world stage