Thursday 1 April 2021

I quit writing a blog

Dear readers. 

I have decided that I do not want to write blog anymore. 

I enjoyed writing blog posts about anything what is on my mind. However, I didn’t find really it joyful at all in terms of writing so that is I have decided that I want to stop blogging. I quit. 

This is very last blog post guys. I want to say to you guys thank you for reading my blog for last couple of months ago. 

I have recorded my video message to explain why I decided to writing a blog. Thank you for all. Take care. 

youtu.be Click the link to my video message. 


If you seen the video. See my reaction below. 





























πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

In case if you cannot tell that I was joking. I am not really going to stop writing a blog. Since this is my 66th blog post, I wanted to do something fun with you guys just to pull a prank & i cannot really believe that you really have fallen for it. The joke’s on you my dear readers. πŸ˜… You have been Rick Rolled. Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up. 🎢🎡🎀🎼

Anyways, I want to wish you a Happy April Fool’s Day as we are now in the new month. April. 1st of April. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

the rise of BRICS in the world stage