Saturday 29 May 2021

6 months of blogging (100th blog post)

Hello everybody.

Welcome to my blog. If this is your first time of reading my blog then welcome first timer. If you have read my blog post for awhile then welcome back to my blog if you are regular reader. 🙂

This is going to be an interesting short blog post. 

Exactly six months ago on 29th November 2020, I launched my blog Mr Limitless 95 blog with my very first blog post. I done so with an passion & out of interest for me to have joy. Joy of blogging. mrlimitless95.blogspot.com 

Since then, I wrote up to 99 blog posts. Today is 100th blog post. 

I want to say a big thank you to my readers & everybody who have read my blog for the last 6 months. Now on to the next 6 months. By then, I will look back, feeling proud as I am proud today that I have become an blogger. Looking back that I am feeling achieved. I have written so many topics. Ranging from politics, current affairs to music, entertainment, travel, adventure. Doing things with passion and hobby. Anything that is limitless. Plus tomorrow is my birthday (as I will turn 26 since I am Mr Limitless with number 95. The year I was born. = Mr Limitless 95) & I recently included advertisement as an way to earn money (which my main focus is write blog post as much I can so that it can lead to anything including employment which is number one thing that I want to achieve). 

At the end of the day, I am happy with my blog & I am happy with everyone who have read my blog posts. Stay tuned for more blog posts to come. 

After all, that is all about. No limits. Living life without limits. 

So goodbye for now. Enjoy your day. 😀🙂



No comments:

Post a Comment

the rise of BRICS in the world stage