Wednesday 5 May 2021

My vote goes to Tina & Fela

vote.rockhall.com 

My votes go for the induction of Rock & Roll hall of fame 2021. Fela Kuti & Tina Turner as they are in the top two. πŸŽΆπŸŽ΅πŸ™‚

I also voted for other 3 music artists: Chaka Khan, Kate Bush & Jay Z. 

The vote for the nomination of music artists to be inducted in the Rock & Roll hall of fame 2021 will be closed soon. So if you want to cast a vote to any music artists then you should click the link to start your vote. 

There are the list that I have not casted a vote but they are worth it to be mentioned in case if you are interested to vote the following music artists that I will list a names. 

1. The Go-Go’s

2. Iron Maiden 

3. Foo Fighters 

4. Carole King 

5. Todd Rundgren 

6. Devo 

7. Dionne Warwick

8. Rage Against The Machine 

9. New York Dolls 

10. Mary J Blige

11. L Cool J 

You can read up more about the nominees of the 2021 Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. rockhall.com 

For me I would highly recommend that you should cast a vote for both Fela Kuti & Tina Turner & then other 3 music artists that you can select them to be nominated. I previously wrote a blog post about Fela Kuti. mrlimitless95.blogspot.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

the rise of BRICS in the world stage