Sunday 27 June 2021

I received my first Covid vaccine jab

This blog post is important and advisory one & I want all of my readers to really understand it. Anybody (anti vaxx or not) including you. I am not really an expert on anything health or medical. After all, it is really a matter of life and death and we all experienced challenges in this very difficult times in the pandemic. Thanks for understanding. 

Last weekend, I had a first dose of Covid 19 vaccine jab (last week Sunday). The vaccine I took a dose was Pfizer. Pfizer - Biotech. 

Many people that I know personally (mainly friends) have either received a first dose or second dose (fully vaccinated after second dose) of the vaccine whether is Pfizer or AstraZeneca (Oxford AstraZeneca). In my family, it is only three (my disabled brother & my parents) who received two doses of AstraZeneca vaccine equally and the carer of my disabled brother who also received both doses of the vaccine (AstraZeneca). 

Anyways since this is really going to be a brief blog post, I want to encourage you to just come forward. Go to your nearby Covid vaccination centre. 

Don’t be afraid. Just take the jab and ignore any disinformation about Covid and the vaccine. Also don’t be afraid of needle. For me, I don’t like needles. At the same time, I was not afraid so it is okay to not like having a needle injected on your arms. The main important is getting first and second doses of the Covid 19 vaccine regardless of who is afraid or not afraid to take a needle injection. 

This is why I have published my two blog posts, encouraging everyone to pay less attention on conspiracy theories, lies or misinformation about vaccine & Covid. I know that I have no time for anti vaxx. mrlimitless95.blogspot.com mrlimitless95.blogspot.com 

So yeah, wherever you live in the world, come forward and just take a Covid vaccine jab so that the Covid pandemic can gradually come to the very end.

These photos are the pictures that I took a picture of my NHS vaccine card & the sticker. Although I will not show my personal information (attached to my card) due to safety reason. So yeah, come forward to receive a dose of the vaccine. I beg you. Thanks for reading and understanding my blog post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

the rise of BRICS in the world stage