Thursday 17 June 2021

Take a Covid 19 jab & ignore disinformation

This blog post is important and advisory one & I want all of my readers to really understand it. Anybody (anti vaxx or not) including you. I am not really an expert on anything health or medical. After all, it is really a matter of life and death and we all experienced challenges in this very difficult times in the pandemic. Thanks for understanding. 


I want to talk to you guys about Covid 19 vaccine.

The Covid pandemic is still with us. However there is a light. Light out of the tunnel. So my birthday message is just take a vaccine. Never mind the nonsense conspiracy theories or any form of disinformation that could stop you from taking a dose of vaccine. Be grateful that you are alive and well. Lockdown measures are lifting despite the surge of new variant which we all have to stay safe, continuing wearing face masks & social distancing. That's where the chains of coronavirus infections can be broken. 

Early this year in February, I recall talking about ethnic minorities being hesitant to take Covid vaccine in my previous blog post mrlimitless95.blogspot.com I mentioned that it shouldn’t stop anyone to take a dose of Covid 19 vaccine regardless of skin colour. 

So if you have took a dose (first dose) or both doses of the vaccine, well done. If you are not yet vaccinated, then book yourself an appointment to have both doses of the vaccine. I will get both doses of the vaccine as I already received a text and letter, saying that I would need to book an appointment. 

After all, we all want the same thing. The end of the Covid pandemic, mask wearing and social distancing (even if coronavirus - Covid 19 will be with us for the rest of our lives like other diseases). 

So my advice is just find time to receive first and second doses of the vaccine and pay less attention to any disinformation relating to Covid and Covid vaccine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

the rise of BRICS in the world stage