Wednesday 14 July 2021

My first Bastille Day blog 🇫🇷

Short blog post

I want to say Happy Bastille Day to the French people in France & around the world. 🙂😀🇫🇷 

I have visited the country one time on my short 3 day holiday. The highlight of my time in Paris, France. Summer of 2019 (late August). French food (breakfast), the Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum & Arc de Triomphe. 🇫🇷🙂😀 Four photos were taken by me. 

I hope one day that I would love to visit the country again. 

French translation

Court article de blog


Je tiens à souhaiter une bonne fête nationale aux Français de France et du monde entier. ðŸ™‚😀🇫🇷


J'ai visité le pays une fois lors de mes courtes vacances de 3 jours. Le point culminant de mon séjour à Paris, en France. Eté 2019 (fin août). Cuisine française (petit-déjeuner), Tour Eiffel, Musée du Louvre & Arc de Triomphe. ðŸ‡«ðŸ‡·ðŸ™‚😀 Quatre photos ont été prises par moi.


J'espère qu'un jour j'aimerais visiter à nouveau le pays.


No comments:

Post a Comment

the rise of BRICS in the world stage