Tuesday 12 October 2021

12th October (National Day in Spain) 🇪🇺🇪🇸 - my first blog message

Short blog post 

Ahhh Spain. The first country that I visited independently all by myself in 2018 on my first holiday trip for one week. 😀🙂🇪🇺🇪🇸

The highlight of my time in Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain in summer of 2018 (early August) was walking on the street La Rambla. I enjoyed waking on it. It was literally in the middle with both directions to the road (left and right). La Ramblas. 

Another highlight of my time in Barcelona, Spain was the people. Spanish people are nice and hospitable. Even foreigners like me enjoyed their company even I have seen they like take to a siesta (nap for short sleep which is a thing in Spain) & that it would start at 2pm and finishes at 4pm for lunchtime (although I was not really culture shocked other than being curiously admirer).

Also enjoying myself in La Barceloneta beach in Barcelona, visiting museums, landmarks, tourist attractions, FC Barcelona stadium, Catalonia Square and myself eating paella (Spanish paella) which I enjoyed the most during my time in Espana. 🥘

The weather there in España is sunny with Mediterranean climate. Especially for the fact that Barcelona (Spain’s second largest city) is a coastal city. I bought myself a hat and fan (Spanish fan) since I know the nation is home to flamenco dancers. 💃🇪🇸

So I want to wish the Spanish people a Happy National Day in Spain and around the world.

I hope one day that I would love to visit the wonderful country like Spain again. 

Four photos were taken by me. 

Spanish translation

Ahhh España.  El primer país que visité de forma independiente en 2018 en mi primer viaje de vacaciones durante una semana.  😀🙂🇪🇺🇪🇸

Lo más destacado de mi tiempo en Barcelona, ​​Cataluña, España en el verano de 2018 (principios de agosto) fue caminar por la calle La Rambla.  Disfruté despertarme con él.  Estaba literalmente en el medio con ambas direcciones a la carretera (izquierda y derecha).  Las Ramblas.

Otro punto culminante de mi tiempo en Barcelona, ​​España fue la gente.  Los españoles son agradables y hospitalarios.  Incluso los extranjeros como yo disfrutaron de su compañía, incluso yo he visto que les gusta tomar una siesta (una siesta para dormir brevemente, que es una cosa en España) y que comenzaría a las 2 p.m. y terminaría a las 4 p.m. a la hora del almuerzo (aunque no estaba realmente impactado por la cultura  aparte de ser curiosamente admirador).

También disfrutándome en la playa de La Barceloneta de Barcelona, ​​visitando museos, lugares emblemáticos, atracciones turísticas, el estadio del FC Barcelona, Plaza Cataluña, y comiendo paella (paella española) que más disfruté durante mi estancia en España.  🥘

El clima allá en España es soleado con clima mediterráneo.  Sobre todo por el hecho de que Barcelona (la segunda ciudad más grande de España) es una ciudad costera.  Me compré un sombrero y un abanico (abanico español) porque sé que la nación es el hogar de los bailaores de flamenco.  💃🇪🇸

Por eso quiero desear a los españoles un Feliz Día Nacional en España y en todo el mundo.

Espero algún día volver a visitar este maravilloso país como España.

Cuatro fotos fueron tomadas por mi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

the rise of BRICS in the world stage