Sunday 6 February 2022

Final court challenge update before court date

One more week until I have a court date next Monday which is now officially tomorrow  against Travel Unravel & Barclays. I replied to Travel Unravel's lawyer (i didn’t even wanted to do so originally) that I ain't interested of their attempts to bribe me with a cheque which is not an settlement (until at least the court said so) given for the fact, they have not bothered to reply to me & my dad about the immediate refund January last year which they had failed to do so & making lies as if they haven't got my bank account isn't really going to help them (Travel Unravel) 

Furthermore, two days ago, Barclays’s lawyers (TLT) sent their own hearing bundle & the skeleton argument. On the same day, I dropped off my own skeleton argument at the court in Finchley Central (county court in Barnet) & emailed to the court & yesterday, the lawyer of unreliable travel agency Travel Unravel sent their own position statement (despite the entire last year, they didn’t bothered to give response to my legal challenge & they are still making up lies that i didn’t provided my bank account details to them despite they are the ones who are illegally holding my money). Anyways I am tired now about my battle against Travel Unravel & Barclays so I won’t say anymore about it for now. At least now for this week ahead, I am going to be very busy about it. Especially tomorrow. 

I hope and pray that my legal challenge will be successful with the help of my father (who used to have previous experience as an lawyer) against both defendants: Barclays and Travel Unravel. 

You see, none of these shouldn’t had to happen. Unfortunately it did happened in early last year. It shouldn’t have to happen at all.

1. Selfish & obnoxious woman (Helen U) who gave my dad nothing but a grief (especially at time when my dad was not working & suffered financially in 2020 because of the impact of Covid. Nowadays my dad doesn’t speak to her anymore as the result of it) to come to the UK from Nigeria in January last year in not good time especially the UK just entered the third Covid lockdown. 

2. Me being victimised of scam & fraud by Travel Unravel as the flight ticket for Helen was never issued in the first place (later on I used an site lastminute.com) & the website was my flight pal. 

3. My bank Barclays neglected me & put me in overdraft debt for a short time in February 2021. No duty of care from my own bank who have failed to understand my situation of myself victimised of scam & fraud & believed Travel Unravel scammers due to their “investigation”. Given I requested for a refund & chargeback in the first place.


These things shouldn’t never had happened but it had happened in early last year. That’s how I launched my legal challenge in March 2021. & I don’t quite understand why the court is still not responding to my request for the default judgement case against Travel Unravel given for the entire year in 2021 until last minute, they have been unwilling to reply to my legal challenge & even my request for a refund prior to legal challenge. All they say is that refunds will take two weeks which I didn’t accepted & that I wanted an immediate refund & that is why they didn’t bothered from January 2021 until now to give response & illegally holding my money (£522.23) that I paid on 15th January 2021. 

So that is all I will say for now. 

Wish me luck for the week ahead. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

the rise of BRICS in the world stage