Friday 30 December 2022

Five Guys? No thank you

I want to tell you something. Based on my own experience which unfortunately, it was not a good one. 

Earlier this month, I went to this particular US fast food restaurant. Five Guys. I went to the Five Guys branch in Charing Cross.

All my life, I have always known the likes of McDonald’s, KFC, Burger King & Subway. All American fast food chains that I know of but not Five Guys until this month. 

I always like to try new things but if there is something I don’t like, i’ll not try it again. With Five Guys, that is the case. 

I couldn’t believe when I ordered hot dogs, chips & bottled drink (coke), the total price was so ridiculously expensive. I never been to any of fast food restaurants where prices for the menu is overpriced. Good thing that I will not go there. Knowing that I wasted my money for that. & the taste of chips is tasted so different. So much of salt. 

At least there aren’t much of many Five Guy restaurant outlets in Central London. 

£14 (£14.25) was a total amount for hot dog, chips & coke (Coca Cola) at Five Guys Charing Cross restaurant branch. 

If it was an ordinary restaurant that is non fast food restaurant then okay but since it is a US fast food restaurant, the prices at the Five Guys menu aren’t decent. You will never see the likes of McDonald’s, Burger King, Subway or KFC behaved like this.

So I will not recommend anybody to go buy a meal at Five Guys. It is an absolute rip off.

Read more on the fact why Five Guys is so expensive ridiculously. Five Guys? No thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

the rise of BRICS in the world stage