Monday 31 July 2023

My music review: The False Dots

​Today’s blog post is my music review: The False Dots. 

Who are the False Dots? 

The False Dots are rock’n roll band. Local Ska & Punk Rock group that are based in North West London. They are from Mill Hill, Barnet, Greater London. 

I know a friend of mine (Roger Tichborne of the Barnet Eye blog) who is in the band. Here are their story on the website


My favourite False Dots songs list. Top ten 


1. Buy me a bottle of Jack 

2. The Burnt Oak Boogie 

3. Kick Out Capita song anthem (They’ve cleared out your desk)

4. Men and Motors 

5. Wacky Races 

6. Sunday in the 70s 

7. The song about cancer (Don’t be a afraid of the finger up your bum) 

8. Put me in the spotlight 

9. The Greatest British Fail 

10. Get your knee off my brother’s neck (powerful anti racist song) 


Meaning top three False Dots songs I liked the most are Burnt Oak Boogie, Buy me a bottle of Jack & they’ve cleared out of your desk. 😀🙂🎵🎶

No comments:

Post a Comment

the rise of BRICS in the world stage