Sunday 24 January 2021

Advertisement in my blog part 2 (update)

Short blog announcement. 

Update about advertisement on my blog. 


Couple of weeks ago I recall writing a blog post during the festive season before we entered 2021 that I will soon have ads on my blog. 


Well yesterday I had finally set up my Google Adsense account by linking my Google/Blogger account for my blog Mr Limitless 95. 


https://mrlimitless95.blogspot.com/2020/12/advertisement-in-my-blog.html


Nearly two months since I created my blog in November last year 2020.πŸ™‚πŸ˜€ I was expecting yesterday  to be the day that I can place advertisement on my blog. By the looks of it, I have to wait for few days or 2 weeks to be sorted out. πŸ™‚πŸ’·πŸ’ΆπŸ’΅πŸ’΄


Thank you guys for reading my all blog posts, you are not just an readers. You are my audience. πŸ™‚

No comments:

Post a Comment

the rise of BRICS in the world stage