Wednesday 24 February 2021

My message to Google & Adsense

Short blog announcement & update about Google Adsense.

Hi everyone 

This is going to be a short blog post about Google Adsense & that why I have not heard anything  from them (Google) since I had set up my Adsense account & my linked my blog to Adsense. It is now a month already. Recently, I am beginning to start losing my patience because of the duration despite it said it would be done in two weeks. I set up my blog account on 23rd January 2021 (last month which is already more than 14 days/2 weeks = forth-night). I even wrote a blog post one day later on my blog. Feeling happy that I will soon put advertisement on my blog. mrlimitless95.blogspot.com 

If I don’t hear from Google by the end of the week (& this month since it is a 4th & final week of February) then I would have to stop having a interest of using advertisement on my blog with Google Adsense. That would mean I would have to find a different monetisation service to earn money while blogging. That is not acceptable. 

When person created his/her Google Adsense account & linked his/her to Google Adsense account since that Blogger is part of Google & so does YouTube, it is meant to be done quickly. Not taking ages. So that’s why I am not satisfied with the duration since it is over 2 weeks already. 

So this is my message to anyone who works at Google & Adsense & that he/her might be interested to read it. 

My message to Google & Adsense staff. 

Hi. I would like to know why it is taking so long? It’s already over two weeks I set up my Google Adsense account a month ago (23rd January 2021) & that I linked my blog to Adsense & yet, it is taking so long.

Please get in touch with me on this matter so I can have it resolved quickly as soon as possible & that I can finally place my adverts on my blog. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

the rise of BRICS in the world stage