Sunday 25 April 2021

Withdraw cash from Credit Card?

mrlimitless95.blogspot.com I previously wrote a blog post about Credit Card. 

Today’s blog post is a follow up blog. 

Would you withdraw cash from credit card? If no then good, I wouldn’t recommend it at all. If yes, then I afraid you have not seem to fully understand that credit card is for emergency & building credit. It is not a debit card. It has credit limit. It would mean rising up more debt with interest being added & that you would be so caught in the awful situation financially in terms of paying off debt (credit card bill, minimum amount & all of that & monthly, credit card provider would make a purchase of standard purchase interest). 

Since I am credit card sceptic, as for withdrawing cash on credit card. I say in my blog post that credit card is not “spending” card. It’s not debit card & that many people gets caught up in debt (credit card debt). So anyone can withdraw cash but there is a cost with fees as it is no ordinary cash withdrawal. It’s different if cashpoint has a charging fee. 

Cash advances are the method of credit card cash withdrawal. It has limits. No grace periods or rewards.

That’s how credit card is tricky & that I wouldn’t recommend anyone to use credit card.

Withdraw cash from credit card? Absolutely not. I wouldn’t count on it. So don’t count on it. Treating credit card as if it is a spending card. 

Sources: 



No comments:

Post a Comment

the rise of BRICS in the world stage