Saturday 24 April 2021

I changed my mind on Google Adsense

Blog announcement 

My dear readers. 

You might recall when I talked about me looking for Google Adsense alternatives almost a month ago after that I was not quite happy with the long duration of Google Adsense. If you are not aware of it, you can read my previous blog post about it.


Well I have made up my final decision. I changed my mind on Google Adsense. 

Due to me originally stopped having interest on Google Adsense & I spent weeks & weeks, searching for Google Adsense alternative which I was not successful to find (some of them not responding & some of them didn’t accepted me) & that I never stopped trying to find one as I do not give up. I made my decision that I will not continue to seek for alternatives for Google Adsense. That means with my blog ready to show ads despite I didn’t liked waiting for it for 3 months because of duration (& I think Google is not true to their own words that took more than 2 weeks which I started in late January this year) so yeah, it is official, I changed my mind about Adsense & that I will use them so I can earn money online as an blogger. 

🙂😀

Last couple of days wasn’t easy for me to make decisions like this so I feel that I made a right decision & that maybe I shouldn’t had to look for alternatives than Google Adsense.

So that means I will not continue to look for Google Adsense alternatives and that my blog post of me looking for Google Adsense alternatives are now discarded. mrlimitless95.blogspot.com 

Here are the screenshot photos of it. 



Next couple of days, I will write a blog post when I will begin placing adverts on my blog. For now, I am glad that the wait is over. 🙂

No comments:

Post a Comment

the rise of BRICS in the world stage