Friday 5 March 2021

Better alternative than Google Adsense

Very short blog announcement. 




This is regarding Google Adsense. 

I have now decided to find a better alternative than Adsense. I cannot wait anymore for them. 

I tried my best to message them both on Email & Social Media few weeks ago. No staff member from Google or Adsense had got in touch with me in order to resolve the matter asap (as soon as possible). As of today, I have made up my mind that I do not want to have Adsense for me to earn money via advertisement. 

What’s the point of me keep on waiting especially when they (Google Adsense) don’t respond to my questions both email & social media of why the duration is taking so long (too long given I set up my Adsense account on 23rd January 2021, it should had been done over already sooner than 2 weeks or in 2 weeks. Yet is still pending). 

So unfortunately I no longer have a interest on Google Adsense. That’s how I am now currently looking for alternative than Google Adsense.

All my three blog posts about Google Adsense is discarded now I don’t have a particular interest on Adsense.

I regretted of setting up my account & linking my blog to Adsense in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

the rise of BRICS in the world stage