Friday 11 June 2021

Update: NHS Data deadline extended

Update

mrlimitless95.blogspot.com 

Since I last wrote and published a blog post about the government’s awful intentions to sell GP medical information (which is private and confidential), the government have recently delayed the deadline to two months. Instead of 1st July 2021, it will be 1st September 2021. Giving everyone in England a plenty of time to fill in opt out of allowing GP medical information to be sold to third parties and private firms. t.co 

Well I welcome it. The extension of the opt out deadline. However I am not happy with the government (particularly Matt Hancock the Health Secretary & Prime Minister Boris Johnson) for not consulting with the public regarding about it. Other than secretly wanting to sell off medical information that is confidentially private between yourself (patient) and local GP.

At least I will have plenty of time to fill in my opt out because I know for sure that I do not approve it. 

Lastly, I come across this petition which I recommend everybody including those who live in England to sign the petition. 

change.org 

Saying no to NHS data grab. After all, the government does not care about the NHS and privacy. They care about themselves and self interests & making policies as if that would suit well with the British public (which that doesn’t suit well with me in terms of passing my medical information = my NHS Data to third parties & private companies).

No comments:

Post a Comment

the rise of BRICS in the world stage