Thursday 10 June 2021

My first Google Adsense earning

Short blog post

Hi guys. 

This is going to be only time that I talk about my Google Adsense earning in relations to money and finance. Because for me, it is confidential. At least it is going to be one off given I am careful person & that I wouldn’t want to share anything that is personal or confidential unless I feel I should do so. I am satisfied that I spent few months of placing advertisement on my blog. mrlimitless95.blogspot.com mrlimitless95.blogspot.com 

My first ever Google Adsense earning. 😀🙂 as I earned money. £5.32. Not bad as it is a start. Good start as I used advertisement in my blog. 😀🙂

I hope for this new month (June) & afterwards, I’ll earn more than £5.32.

mrlimitless95.blogspot.com So yeah, I previously talked in my blog post that ads were live in once I turned it on. 


My goal is still looking for employment so that I feel I have two jobs. One paid job and another is the one that I am currently doing while getting paid from Google. Google Adsense. One person told me that I should consider of being self employed. Well I will say is that I am not paying myself a money and my blog is not even a company website. I created a blog of my own. Solely to have a passion so I don’t have anything desire to turn my blog into registered company website because I do not wish to be employer in the sense that I should have buildings and all of that. & how would I fit in as self employed given I am a writer & blogger? Unless if I were to have a book publishing business then yes, i would need to be self employed & being my own boss. So i do not really have to go for self employed as I am not a sole trader. Unless if I do go for the job that is freelancing as an freelancer (because my blog is not a business & like I said, I don’t have a desire for that) then maybe. So I do not have anything interests to be businessman. Other than being a content creator. 

So that is the purpose of me looking for work of any type (even my preference of type of job like office, IT, creative/arts, music, films & even hospitality, retail/charity or anything business wise). Me being an blogger means I can use this as a backup job (& earning extra money. Regardless if it is tax free or not) and that I do work remotely (& being flexible). I can even work anywhere (including my work). That is how being blogger is all about. 

My blog is not even about me as an blogger. it is all about how passionate I am when I write blog posts of any topic. It is all about you my readers. You are my audience. 😀🙂 At the end of day, that is what I do and I have been doing for 6 months since late 2020 & that I will continue to do so. After all, I am content creator. Not just a blogger and writer. ✍️ You know YouTubers & vloggers earn money because they are just ordinary people like us & not businessmen. It is about increasing web traffic, revenue and managing ad units both on Blogger, blogging sites and YouTube. It benefits vloggers and bloggers. Blogger and vlogger can be anything. Traveller, adventurer, commentator (media, sports, politics, entertainment), singer, musician (either being in the band or being solo musician), teacher, translator, documentary, interview, reviewer, gamer, lifestyle, fashion. It can be any topic in general. That is why we live in the digital age. 

Who knows. Maybe one of you my readers may potentially be my employer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

the rise of BRICS in the world stage