Tuesday 31 August 2021

Honourable mention: Songs of summertime 2021

This is going to be a very short blog post. 

I would like to give a honourable mention to one song as someone recommended me on Twitter to add a song on my songs of summertime 2021. 

This song I listened on Soundcloud is called “Hang on to Summer” by Alvin 85. soundcloud.com I have listened to it. It is an awesome summer original song that I ever listened on Soundcloud. I enjoyed the song a lot. 

So that makes 21 songs in total. 

mrlimitless95.blogspot.com As I said in my yesterday’s blog post that I could try to update my summer song playlist by next summer. 

At least, honourable mention is welcome & that I could make an additional summer song playlist as an extension or extra song playlist. Anyways, it is indeed the last days of summer given September (tomorrow is the new month as it is autumn month metro-logically) & summer officially ends with two or three weeks astronomically. 

So yeah, enjoy the summer while you still can. πŸ™‚πŸ˜€⛱πŸ‰πŸŒΊπŸ•ΆπŸ˜Ž

No comments:

Post a Comment

the rise of BRICS in the world stage