Wednesday 18 August 2021

Travel destinations that I would love to go

Hi Everybody 

You will remember that earlier this year that I published the blog post in March. “I visited three out of BBC 50 places to visit before you die travel list”. mrlimitless95.blogspot.com In case if you haven’t read my previous blog post, click the link to read about it. 

Now I feel that I want to talk more about travel. Especially that I may consider creating a my travel blog. 

As the world is now already adjusting to the new reality of domestic travel & international travel due to the Covid 19 pandemic, I made the right choices not to travel anywhere aboard last year 2020 and this year 2021. But the way this is going & that Covid will be with us for long time, I guess that myself and others have to get used to PCR test (which is very expensive & that it costs money) & proving a proof of vaccination or negative Covid test by having a form of health/immunity passport (or vaccine passport/health certificate) as the world economy is already on the road to recovery. We no longer think of going away as simply booking for the flight whatever we like & that nowadays in the Covid era & potential variants, we think carefully of where to go, remaining safe & staying alert. I also firmly believe that we cannot let Covid stop us from going away for holiday/vacation purposes completely. If we do that, then what is the point of going aboard by plane, train, car, boat, etc? That would be the end of world travel as we know that & only domestic travel would remain in exist. 

So that is the new reality of travelling in the world. 

However I am not talking about Covid measures/restrictions. I am talking about dream travel destinations that I would love to go. Either as holidaymaker, or even a travel writer/blogger, content creator, digital nomand, etc.

Travel destinations that I would love to go are 

1. Nigeria ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ 

I am half Nigerian. Born to Nigerian father. Pre Covid from 2016 to 2019, myself and dad had made 6 attempts to make my visit to Nigeria come true (which it did not happen which I made a decision to give up). Nigeria is a big African country. It is not a typical “touristy” country. However it doesn’t mean the country is in war zone. Nowadays I don’t think about going to Nigeria. I hope someday, that can finally happen. But for now under the Covid pandemic, it is not the best time at this moment. ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ

2. Scotland (UK) ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง

For long time since I was 12 years old, I’ve long dreamt of wanting to go to Scotland. I love the stuff about Scotland. Bagpipes, Scottish Kilt. Anything fascinating about Scotland. I know my school classroom teacher who is originally from Scotland. I think she is from either Edinburgh or Glasgow. Either way, I like the Scottish accent. ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ The place I would love to go there is Edinburgh & then probably anywhere that suits me up the north. 

3. Lebanon ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ง 

Now this is going to be a difficult one because the country is facing a very tough situation financially, economically and politically. I even talked about it on my blog post about Lebanon. ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡งmrlimitless95.blogspot.com 

All I can say is that unless the situation in Lebanon is improved, I do not have plans at the moment & that I do not tend to visit there anytime soon in the future. In fact, I originally wanted to go there. Then the horrific tragedy that happened in the Lebanese capital last year (4th August 2020) which led me to abandon any possible plans of making my trips to Lebanon come true. The country is beautiful and misunderstood country. I sincerely hope and pray that one day, the nation will be in much better and stable position than today. 

4. Australia ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ 

Australia is another travel destination that I would love to go. Plus, I have been wanting to go there for very long time. The flight duration from the UK to Australia is nearly shockingly 24 hours. Yet, some Brits visited the Land Down Under & some of them do have a family there. That explains the history between Australia and Britain. Nonetheless, Australia is definitely the place that I would love to visit. 

5. Canada ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ 

Another travel destinations that I want to visit is Canada. I don’t know anyone who lives in Canada except my relative (my cousin of my dad’s family) who happens to live in Toronto. That can be easy for me to explore around if i do plan to visit America’s neighbour someday. ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ

6. Italy ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡บ

Mama Mia!!! Italy!! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น

Home of the Pizza & Spaghetti pasta. Rome is one of the European cities that I would want to visit. Especially in the post pandemic world (when everything is possible).

7. Egypt ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฌ 

There is one time in my life that me, my brother & mum used a transit flight from London Heathrow to Cairo airport whilst we were heading to South Africa and returning home to England by landing in Cairo as i was flying on Egypt Air. 

Speaking of transit, I love Egypt because of the history, amazing views of the pyramids & one of the popular tourist destination in Middle East & North Africa. Egypt is definitely my dream travel destination that I would want to go. ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฌ

That would be it for now. Next thing, I write a followup blog about more list of me wanting to go anywhere in the world. 

Also, hopefully with the nations that I included, I hope and pray that I can visit one of them or at least 7 so that I can look back on this blog post in five, 10, 15 or 20 years from now. ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ—บ๐ŸŒŽ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ


No comments:

Post a Comment

the rise of BRICS in the world stage