Thursday 16 September 2021

I took the Covid test for the first time

I took the Covid test


For the first time since the start of the pandemic, I took the Covid test today. The result: Negative


My first ever Covid test. Thanks goodness that I am not Covid 19 positive. In fact, I was quite worried if I am Covid 19 positive but anyway, I am lucky. 


I took a Covid test because I applied for the job vacancy. Although I must admit it was so uncomfortable to me to have it. Covid test (swab from the mouth & the nose. Very uncomfortable feeling. At least it was worth it). πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ₯²πŸ˜€


Since the start of the pandemic, I have been lucky. Especially that I am fully vaccinated as of last month after receiving two doses in the summer (June & August). πŸ™‚πŸ˜€


Especially you (my readers) already know that as i wrote two blog posts about me receiving a vaccine dose. 


Also here is the reminder. We are not out of the woods yet and that we are still in the pandemic. Covid is not gone. So please i advise you everybody to paid less attention to nonsense stuff or any disinformation about coronavirus and the vaccine. Let’s continue to play our part to put a end to the pandemic worldwide by social distancing, hand washing and mask wearing & getting two doses of the vaccine (If you have not been vaccinated yet) . Even it is not compulsory anymore so that we can finally get on our lives & restart the economy & having normality restored. No disinformation can end the pandemic or the words of the politician. So let’s all continue to play our role to defeat Covid 19 virus. Whatever we live here in the world. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

the rise of BRICS in the world stage