Thursday 16 September 2021

The sad state of Edgware Railway Hotel pub

Short blog post 

Last week Friday, I was deeply sad to hear about the Railway Hotel in Edgware. The long neglected pub is affected by fire incident. 🤦‍♂️😔

Barnet Council and Historic England have not even bothered to do something to save the pub. Earlier this year I wrote a blog post about it. mrlimitless95.blogspot.com 

t.co 

Also the petition currently stands 772 signatures. Please kindly sign the petition. If you want to know more about the campaign to save the railway hotel pub in Edgware, follow Mark on Twitter (@Superfast72) and Roger (@Barneteye). 

Something must be done to save the pub that have remained shut for 16 long years. For me, I know that I couldn’t just take it anymore. So to my readers, If you want to restore the Railway Hotel pub back to its former glory, then please the sign. It is nearly 800 signatures and I would want the petition to reach 1000 signatures so that can gain enough attention. 

So that is all I want to say about the railway hotel pub in Edgware.

Sources: 

times-series.co.uk 

standard.co.uk 


No comments:

Post a Comment

the rise of BRICS in the world stage