Saturday 30 October 2021

Halloween song honourable mention

Earlier today, I published my blog post with top ten Halloween song playlist with 10 songs ranked by me. mrlimitless95.blogspot.com 

I did say in my previous blog post today that I would just stick to having a top ten Halloween songs unless you my reader wants to make a request. 

Now there is one request and that I would like to include a song on the list of my Halloween song playlist. The song that has been requested by my Spanish friend. 

Honourable mention: Ladyhawke - Dusk Till Dawn 



Now that definitely sounds like spooky Halloween song. Even a music video does count it too. So yeah, great Halloween song with elements of electro pop, indie rock and new wave. 

So that is it. Halloween song honourable mention. 

That makes up 11 songs in total. 🎃👻🎵🎶

Happy Halloween Everybody. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

the rise of BRICS in the world stage