Sunday 31 October 2021

My Halloween blog message

Hi everybody 

This is going to be a brief blog post but I want to wish you a happy Halloween. πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ‘»πŸŽƒ

Whether you do celebrate it or not, or trick or treating, listening to Halloween songs, watching Halloween films or whatever the Halloween party, I just want to let you know about today’s public holiday that is being celebrated across the world except some nations who does not celebrate Halloween. 

Also I do not really celebrate Halloween in the sense that I would go to trick or treating and all that stuff. Other than that, leaving a paper message. Saying that “we don’t celebrate Halloween”. Except only listening to Halloween songs & watching Halloween films (as long it is not too graphic). So for that, I treat this holiday as a “Scooby Do type of holiday that is mixture of celebrating and not celebrating”. 

So yeah, enjoy your day everybody & try not to scare everybody so much. πŸ‘»

Hahaha!!!! (That’s me laughing). As if I was a pumpkin. πŸŽƒ But yeah really, enjoy your day. Happy Halloween. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

the rise of BRICS in the world stage