Thursday 4 November 2021

My blog Adsense statistics

This is going to be quite important and interesting blog post guys. I want to tell you about statistics. Blog statistics. 📉📊📈

If you have been following me for awhile since I first launched my blog nearly a year ago then you will be aware that earlier this year I added advertisement on this blog after linking it to Google Adsense despite I waited months after I first link it in January this year. With me earning money as an blogger (eventually one day that will be a long time for me to pursue it as an career & me being a writer) while currently for work (real paid job) in my personal life, here are the blog statistics. Dating back to May this year to August and September. 

My blog AdSense statistics 



























All the photos that I have attached is all about blog statistics and web traffics (blog traffics). 

Here are the breakdowns based on the information that I screenshot it while logging on my Google account. 

Regarding my blog stats, my website traffic went down in August by 13% and 20% in September. Regarding the ad revenues that I earned money as a blogger. 

May was the best month. Especially after I had waited for so long to place advertisement on my blog (given January this year I started the process to link it to my blog) & Adsense alternative websites were not so good as Google Adsense.

Although recently I run the experiment just to see how I can get more people to visit my blog by reading my previous blog posts and upcoming blog posts. 

Given I published 22 blog posts in October, I hope the web traffic will be in good steady positions and that it won’t stay low. Ad revenues. I am yet to know about October report so I hope for this month will be better one. 

Finally, I want you my readers to understand that things happens. It is not too bad. 

It is mainly about my efforts so it is not something I would be upset about. Other than me feeling quite shocked. As an blogger, I wouldn’t worry much about the stats. All I care is writing blog posts & reaching people to read my blog. That is all matters. 

I am proud of myself & my blogging work as an blogger. 

Anyways what it matters is how I reach people to read my blog posts and that I am not really that bothered about the stats as long I keep on doing my thing as a blogger to write and publish many great blog posts. 😀🙂

And later this month, it will be one year (29th November 2020) since I created my blog (Mr Limitless 95) so there will be a special blog post to mark a one year anniversary so stay tuned for that. 🙂😀✍🏾✍

That is all I can say about my blog Adsense stats. 

Read my previous blog posts more about Google Adsense. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

the rise of BRICS in the world stage