Wednesday 17 November 2021

Blog funny sketch 2

This is a second time that I am doing a blog funny sketch. 

I want to retell as I previously said on my previous blog post. mrlimitless95.blogspot.com 

Since we live in the digital age where we see so much of hilarious videos. Whether on TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or even YouTube. All we need is entertainment. Funny entertainment. Something that can take us humans off the mind on some things that are too much (everything from the news to everything negative in our personal lives) so that we can focus on the positive. Joy. That is good for our health. Joy. Forget all the bad stuff. 


By the way, I am not comedian given you know very well that I am blogger. What you are about to read is something hilarious. Something that can relate as long, it doesn’t necessarily have to be taken serious. 😀🙂  


Fun sketch 2 ✍️ 😂😁😆🤣


The son tells his father that he was born in the wrong generation. 


Son: Dad, I want to tell you something. 

Dad: Okay son, what do you want to tell me? 

Son: Well I was born in the wrong generation and that I wish I live in the 1950s. 

Father: Say what!!!! 

Son: I was born in the wrong generation. 

Father: Well that if that is the case then get on the time machine

Son: Yeah!!! 

Father: By the way, you are grounded

Son: Ohhh!!! 

Father: Son, you have got potential and that you can do anything in the world to do well but I don’t want to hear anything nonsense talk from you or your age groups, saying ridiculous things like “I was born in the wrong generation” as if they want to live in the past without internet, social media & cellphones. And yet, you want to live in the 50s. The decade. The era that was a racist when blacks were treated badly in USA with segregation laws. Please my son, don’t say it again. Okay? 

Son: Okay. 


Greta Thunberg, Boris Johnson and COP26 summit 


Greta Thunberg: The whole summit in Glasgow, Scotland was blah, blah, blah. 

Boris Johnson: Greta, I can assure you that we have achieved our goals to deal with the climate change threat. 

Person 1: The UK hosted the summit that was a failure so for that, I agree with Greta. 

Boris Johnson: Can I least hug bunnies? Climate change is all about bunny hugging. 

Person 2: Oh my gosh, the UK have really elected the Prime Minister who is not so serious. No wonder he was sleeping & not wore a mask while sitting next to the UN Secretary General & David Attenborough. 

Greta Thunberg: That is why Boris Johnson & other world leaders have gambled with our future and our planet. How dare you Boris!!! 

Boris Johnson: Oh Greta, come on. 

People: Enough!!! We all know you have not been honest Prime Minister Boris Johnson. 

Boris Johnson: Okay, whatever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

the rise of BRICS in the world stage