Monday 29 November 2021

My 1st blog anniversary

I want to tell you something my readers and this is a special one. 

One year ago today, I published my very first blog post on 29th November 2020. mrlimitless95.blogspot.com 

With 207 blog posts later from late November last year to this year, this special blog post is 208th blog post and it is my first blog anniversary. 

I would like to say thank you to all my readers for reading my blog Mr Limitless 95 blog since day one. 

I am really happy to be an blogger & one writer after last year that I started this blog. The blog that is informative, relatable and personal as well, connecting with the audience (which is you guys). 

I talked about on my 100th blog post & my 101st blog post in May. mrlimitless95.blogspot.com mrlimitless95.blogspot.com 

I recall saying that I created a blog with an passion and out of interest for me to have joy. Joy of blogging. Looking back from one year ago today, I feel that I have achieved something as an blogger and that is the important one that I am very proud of. 

I have written enough on this blog. From turning my blog into earning money via advertisement (which was my goal) to writing certain topics: hobby, news/current affairs, politics, music, entertainment, adventure, travel and even sports & awareness guide of certain topics like how to not fall for any scams (& my own experiences of dealing with it). Me writing blog posts can lead to many things. Although I am still yet to gain a work which so far, I have not done so despite doing my best efforts to find one in my personal life. Even I want my blog to lead the way. 

My ultimate goal is keep on writing many blog posts as much I can & that I will continue to do so.  😀🙂 One day, I will write about how I do enjoy myself as an blogger and writer & that I could give advice to those who want to write blogs whether for hobby or career. 

Lastly, I said plenty of times and I will say it again. 

Life is all about playing your part in the world & having an achievement. That is why I am limitless. There will always be challenges. Challenges doesn’t define me & I do not give up. So yeah, no limits. Living life without limits. 


After all, that is all about. No limits. Living life without limits. That is what life is about.


And that is what my blog is all about. Having no limits and that I can write blog posts as much I can until I feel that I cannot carry on anymore. 

So for now, this is my moment. Celebrating my first blog anniversary on my blog. So happy anniversary to the blog that I have created one year ago last year in 2020. 😀🙂

No comments:

Post a Comment

the rise of BRICS in the world stage