Thursday 25 November 2021

My first Thanksgiving blog message

Today is Thanksgiving Day in the United States of America. πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦ƒ

Since this is going to be a brief blog post, this will be my first Thanksgiving blog message to my US readers whether they live in America or outside America. 

As British man, I would like to wish to the American people a very Happy Thanksgiving Day. 

Public holiday where you get to be thankful for many things in your life and having a food (& yes Turkey) to eat. I wish that we have that in the UK. If we have that in Europe, then we would been talking about achievements in life & reaching goals while having a thanksgiving gathering at homes & being thanksgiving. It would like a prelude to Christmas Day. πŸ˜€πŸ™‚

So that is all I have to say. Happy Thanksgiving Day America. πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦ƒ

No comments:

Post a Comment

the rise of BRICS in the world stage