Tuesday 30 November 2021

Scam & fraud awareness: More tips to stay safe

In the wake of me being victimised of scam and identity theft which had took place on social media platform Facebook couple of days ago on Black Friday, I will reiterate of what I said on October so this blog post is November edition as it has been updated. mrlimitless95.blogspot.com 

Original post as posted in October.


More tips to stay safe


Recently, my blogger friend Roger Tichborne  talked about Internet scam particularly PayPal, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter scam on his blog the Barnet Eye. 


Since I have been victimised of scam 5 times, I have to say that I have not been victim of any type of internet scam (except clickbait scam & Travel Unravel scam that flight ticket was never issued). Whether is PayPal, YouTube, or social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Reddit and Instagram. 


So all i can say is take it from me who have been victim of scam and fraud on 5 occasions. Like my friend Roger said on his blog, please beware of this internet/Instagram/Facebook/PayPal/Twitter scam. 


What my friend is talking about is factual. Read more on his blog. The Barnet Eye. barneteye.blogspot.com 


Also few weeks ago, I written and published The comprehensive blog post on how to stay safe with all types of scams with helpful tips  I highly recommend that you should read my previous blog post about scam and fraud. 


It is never a good feeling when you feel that you are being conned by anyone or organisation who behaved dodgy towards you & taking away your money. 


So stay safe from scams everybody. Both online and offline. 


Update as being posted on this month November


I want to give you a heads up. 


Next time when you received a text message on Facebook messenger with dodgy link that is not genuine from any person (unknowingly whether fraudster have been impersonating someone to send that message). Don’t click the link. 


I know that I would never any fraudulent dodgy link that is fake because I know myself & that I would never do anything stupid like that. So that is all I want to say.


Watch out of scams like “is that you in the video” scam. I seen plenty of times before & I ignored messages like this. 


So I cannot believe that one month later, I became an victim of internet scam (social media scam) online on social networking site (Facebook). That is why I published the comprehensive blog post a month in order to help you guys with tips so that you won’t become victimised of any type of scam. It is unfortunately that these things can happen to any of us online and offline. So that is I feel the need to show the awareness once again & that you’ll be smart and wise & not having to be fall for any scam or anything fraudulent. 


That is all I can say for now. Please stay safe online and be careful. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

the rise of BRICS in the world stage