Wednesday 29 December 2021

Don’t wait until January for New Year Resolutions

​In February this year 2021, I talked about New Year’s Resolutions & whether you have achieved it or not

Well as we are about to enter the New Year 2022, I want to say to you to my readers. Don’t wait until January for New Year’s Resolutions. 

I said in my February blog post with my advice that you cannot have new year resolutions that are unrealistic, undesirable, unspecific and un-achievable & being all talk without taking action that can produce results. You can have goals (specific goals) without having to wait until January to reach the target that you want to achieve in life in general. 


For me although I have own my stuff, I do not need New Year’s Resolutions to achieve the goal that I want to achieve in life. I would plan something to achieve a specific goal that could be achieved in the long term (regardless if it is days, weeks, months or years). Not to include something that can be done yearly and then easily forget in the following month (February) and after. 


So if you want to have a new year resolutions (goals for the New Year), then that is fine and I do not have a problem but please be clear and specific of what you really want to achieve not just for the new year but for life in the long term. That is all I can say about New Year Resolutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

the rise of BRICS in the world stage