Sunday 19 December 2021

Second update on TFL funding crisis

Short blog update

Couple of days ago, I published my blog post about TFL funding crisis with a first update.


Click the link here to learn more about it


Now this latest one is a second update & it said that TFL grace period have been granted by the government & that it has been extended until February next year (two months from now on 4th February). Since it is all focused on the Covid variant (Omicron) that is currently affecting London & the rest of the UK. But still, the government must really quit messing around & just provide a long term funding to Transport For London as I know it have been hit very hard severely by the coronavirus pandemic in March 2020 & it is still ongoing. 

Last thing that everyone needs is the likelihood of Tube drivers & bus drivers being affected & London Underground & buses being out of business. 

So I thought I can provide another update. Especially that I am a train lover. 🚇🚉



No comments:

Post a Comment

the rise of BRICS in the world stage