Friday 18 March 2022

Covid rises & selfishness of Boris Johnson

​This is going to be a short blog post. 

A rant if you like. 

I don’t want to talk but given the covid measures have mostly been lifted, the government is busy taking a victory lap as if Covid is gone completely. 

In fact here is my imagination. It’s not real but you get the idea. 

Official: PM Boris Johnson, covid cases are going up again. 

Boris Johnson: I don’t care, I am busy partying.    

Yes exactly, Covid 19 cases of infections have gone up high & what the government are doing about it? All I hear is crickets. 

All in the name of living with Covid



Surely, living with virus shouldn’t really mean endangering somebody’s health. 

Shame on PM Boris Johnson & the Health  Secretary Sajid Javid as Covid cases are on the rise given everyone knows that the pandemic is not over. Plus it is not even over globally. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

the rise of BRICS in the world stage