Saturday 26 March 2022

Legal challenge aftermath & Travel Unravel

Update on my legal challenge

Myself and my father (who used to be a lawyer) have concluded that we will carry on our legal challenge (my legal challenge) against one defendant and that is Travel Unravel. 

Few weeks ago, it came to my attention while Travel Unravel’s lawyer submitted their own defence letter dated 14th February last month (Valentine’s Day) and that my dad forwarded it to me on WhatsApp. 

Look at how devious Travel Unravel scammers are in terms of lying & getting away with it. Travel Unravel’s defence letter dated days after myself & dad lost a court motion against Barclays Bank on 7th February last month. Read more about it in case if you haven’t read much about the court outcome & I am still waiting for the reply from Barclays’s lawyer on my request that also you can read about it too.

How condescending words from Travel Unravel lawyer. Saying that Nigeria is “high risk” country & making up lies that i didn’t provided my bank details to them which they know very well it’s not true (I did provided with my bank account details). And also making up lies that I made a threats. No proof of evidences to back up what they are saying. Nothing but lies. 

How dare they (Travel Unravel fraudsters) say that in the condescendingly way!!! Saying that Nigeria is a high risk country (despite it’s true that Nigeria has it own problems). As if Nigeria is in war zone (compared with Syria or Afghanistan) & nobody goes there. 

If that’s the case then India is a high risk country too. They have their own problems too. High rate of sexual harassment/rape/crime. Hindus attacking Christians & Muslims. Has extreme poverty, etc. all scams that everybody has been victimised of all related type of fraud is mainly a person who is Indian. Acting as if he/she is not based in India.

I even talked about it on my July blog post that one of my friend who discovered Travel Unravel Private Holidays Limited website is registered in India. Delhi, India. Not here in the United Kingdom. India.

So yeah. Travel Unravel. Liars & thieves. No wonder they get so many bad reviews online & all of that points to scams being done by themselves. I talked about it on March 2021 blog post last year.

At least myself and dad will take on them only as we have concluded that we’ll carry on our legal challenge against them.

Thanks goodness I didn’t really visited Nigeria given I know for the fact when I booked a flight ticket (that was never issued) for the woman (Helen. Who was nothing but a bad friend & a nuisance to my dad at the time that he was struggling financially & was being jobless) on my dad’s behalf, it was the fact she wanted to come to the UK from Nigeria despite at the time the UK have already into national Covid 19 lockdown again for third time in January last year (which was never a good time at the middle of the pandemic).

Illegally withholding my money for a year & making up lies. The trademark of Travel Unravel. The part when they say that Nigeria is “high risk” country, it angered me as someone who is half Nigerian (born to the father in England who is originally from Nigeria & I know I have not visited the country before). 

So I am sure many of you my readers do know the truth and I know for sure that based on my experience & that I detailed with evidence on my previous blog posts, it shows I am genuinely telling the truth. Not made up stories. The truth & nothing but the truth. As for Travel Unravel? Based on what myself and my dad read on their defence letter, it really shows not only they are behaving very dishonest. They are also desperate. Desperately to get away with it and that they really do not feel any shame and not having conscience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

the rise of BRICS in the world stage