Thursday 10 March 2022

Legal court challenge aftermath & money

This week I received a email from Barclays’s lawyers (TLT) now that myself and my father have not won the court legal challenge case motion on 7th February last month.

And I got to say it is very ridiculous in terms of the big amount of money for me. 

Since it is now already been a month since I have not won my case against Travel Unravel & Barclays. With the legal fees & myself & my dad have been figuring out the next steps, the figure (I don’t have that kind of money) given I know for the fact that we (myself & dad) will pay it but not in fully given I am on benefits (as I mentioned already on my blog while looking for work) so it wouldn’t be wise for me to pay it in full. 

I hope Barclays does takes my suggestion of me paying it in instalments like £40 a month for instalments as I suggested to them (TLP/TLT - Barclays’s lawyers) until it’s all done. 

After all, it’s headache for me & my father who used to be a lawyer & that legal costs, it does costs money. 

All because they (Barclays bank) failed to acknowledge why I was being victimised by scam by Travel Unravel scammers in January 2021 & month later, with no duty of care, they (Barclays) added me in overdraft briefly by taking the same amount (£522.23) that I reported as an fraudulent transaction. 

They can go straight to hell.

Someday, they'll (Barclays) regret for not properly understanding what I went through. Me being victimised of fraud by Travel Unravel scammers (which they illegally withheld my money for a year). Once I am done, paying the legal fees to Barclays's account, I'll close my Barclays Bank account completely. At least the majority of my money is not in Barclays. Only small amount of it. I even wanted to close it immediately but my dad persuaded me to keep it open for a time being.

Read more on last month’s blog post about it I was not really in happy mood about it. 

Finally at least, I emailed to TLT (Barclay’s lawyers) with my proposal which I am yet to hear from them. I prayed that they would have to consider my proposal (paying the figure in instalments = £40 per month until it is all eventually paid off. Who knows how long I’ll take to pay it off. A year, two years, five years or even 10 years according to my dad’s estimate. That’s unless myself and my dad have found a way completely then it wouldn’t have to last for years).

It’s like debt (although typically it is debt) and that would harm someone’s credit score/rating and because of me who recently started to build my own credit few years ago in 2020, I’ll be in the financial prison, paying money monthly to Barclays Bank until eventually, it is done. This is really not fair on me and my dad. It’s not really fair at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

the rise of BRICS in the world stage