Sunday 6 March 2022

Donate to my friend’s crowdfunding

This is going to be a brief blog post. 

want to tell you something my readers. 


Donate to my friend’s crowdfunding 


This is a first time that I include a link that has donation for crowdfunding on my blog. I’ll begin by explaining why I included a gofundme website link. 


Well I would introduce you to my friend.


This is my friend Solveig Pearl. I met her at the metro station when I visited Paris, France in 2019 for my short 3 days stay. She is a busking musician. 


Couple of months ago, I received a message from Solveig that her mother has been diagnosed with cancer & that operation & chemotherapy sessions didn’t go well and that it was not satisfactory. So my friend have set up a fund on gofundme website. 


I have already donated €5 (£4 - £4.39) to my friend’s crowdfunding. So far, Solveig has received 36 donations. 


Plus the words on my friend’s crowdfunding on gofundme site is in French so I am sure that you can translate into English or other languages in case if you don’t understand French. 


So If you would like help my friend to get many donations to help her mother, you can click the link below. Please do give any amount of donation. Solveig will be grateful if you can offer help and support by donating to her crowdfunding. Thank you. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

the rise of BRICS in the world stage