Sunday 3 April 2022

I Have Been Scammed Again

This week, I was not in very good mood. 


I have been victimised of fraud again. I have been scammed again. First time since January 2021 (the Travel Unravel scam situation). Sixth times that I have been victimised of scam that relates to finance. 


About last few weeks, I have been seeing strange transactions happening randomly on phone notifications from Barclays. None of it was ever deducted until it did really happened on Monday 28th March 2022. This comes after I was already devastated by the fact that February’s court motion against Barclays was struck out (diminished/thrown out) despite for the undeniable fact that their failures to acknowledge why I was being victimised by fraudulent travel agency (Travel Unravel) & putting me in overdraft debt briefly (which was stressful to be honest with you) whilst taking away the amount of money £522.23 which I did reported it as an fraudulent transaction due to Travel Unravel not being genuinely company & that it was the reason why flight ticket for my dad’s friend coming from Nigeria (the one who was not a good friend to my dad & gave him nothing but a grief) was never issued. I am already feeling down by Barclays and that once I am done paying legal fees to them and their lawyers (TLT), I’ll close my Barclays account for good. I have said already couple of times now on my previous blog posts and unfortunately I am still waiting for Barclays’s lawyers to contact me given they have not replied to my idea for the suggestion of me paying to them £40 per month. 


Anyways let’s get back to the topic of why I became victimised of scam again for sixth time.


When I first see three unrecognised transactions on Monday evening, I was very angry. Very angry for the fact that sort of thing has happened again. Then later it was another two unreconstructed transactions (in total: 6). Including one each claiming I spent £1 and that I have been paid £1, etc which I also don’t recognise that transactions. 


Transactions were £53, £62 (£62.31), £150 & £300 (& another transaction was the same therefore two transactions in the same amount). The most shocking about the fraudulent transactions was that it was all in figures (numbers). No names with any alphabetical letters of any person or company. Just in numbers. It was so bizarre. Because of that, I have to every single of my money out of my Barclays account & transferred to my other bank accounts: HSBC and Monzo despite most of money are not in Barclays except some small amounts of my own money. Even 


Furthermore, most of transactions I seen on phone notifications & banking mobile app, it was all blocked except one transaction and that was £53 (£53.71). When I called Barclays on the phone during the night as I was very angry and disappointed that it has happened to me again and again. I said to the staff member that I was not happy with Barclays for not protecting me enough from all forms of scams (even if Barclays now doesn’t want to lose me as Barclays current account holder which I find it laughable cos they had let me down big time). 


Including 2021 Travel Unravel scam (which they turned the blind eye & doesn’t think it’s fraud). 3 fraudulent transactions in 2019 (Dutch/Hong Kong game website, US gun site which were two separate scams, Paris Taxi scam & HMRC tax scam) two fraudulent transactions in 2021 (clickbait advertisement scam and Travel Unravel flight ticket scam) and one fraudulent transaction in 2022 (this year with scammers being based at the taxi company in Coventry). I knew already that it has already proven my point that I should had close my Barclays account the moment when I didn’t win my court motion against them in February almost two months ago. I even thought it was them (Barclays) because of some sort of conspiracy or revenge against me even I didn’t win my case against them (Barclays bank) but it was not really the case. 


The staff member told me the reason why it was happening to my Barclays Bank details is because they found the trail of fraudulent lowlife scammers who took my money (£53) and that they are based in Coventry (city in central England) under the taxi company that I have not heard of. So yeah, fraudulent criminals working at the taxi firm who have figured out my bank details & just spent of my own money without any remorse whatsoever. All at the time it was still pending and unfortunately few days later, I called Barclays Bank to mark the transaction as fraudulent (& doing investigation). Moments later, I received a refund of £53.71. No wonder I have to keep my Barclays account open for me to complete any outstanding monthly payment (repayment temporarily if you like) & legal fees to Barclays themselves until it is all over eventually as being advised by my dad (who did acted as my representative in my legal challenge case against Travel Unravel & Barclays). This will be very last time as Barclays customer to be victimised of fraud and I know Barclays have not done enough to protect me from scams. It is almost if they want me to be victimised of fraud again and again & not doing something. I also hope they don’t try to make the same mistake again like they did to me with Travel Unravel fraudulent transaction matter which they (Barclays) shouldn’t had never put me in overdraft for short time and that it was very upsetting experience for me. 


That is all I can say about today’s blog post regarding money/finance & scam/fraud as it has happened to me for sixth time. 

1 comment:

  1. Cockney Rhyming Slang:
    "Barclays Bankers"

    Need I say more...?

    ReplyDelete

the rise of BRICS in the world stage