Tuesday 31 May 2022

2nd birthday blog message

​Yesterday I have completed my birthday message.

I thought I want to share this to you my blog readers. This is second time that I am doing so. I wrote my my first blog message on my birthday at the time when I celebrated 6 months of my blog that it was launched in November 2020. 


It says in the following.


Hi everybody 


Hope you are well. 


27 years of age as today is my birthday. 

This year’s birthday is the important birthday. Two years of the covid pandemic, normality have been restored as vaccines were distributed globally including here in the UK (although please bear in mind that the pandemic is not over). In the previous year I received three doses of the covid Pfizer vaccine. Both doses in the summer & one booster dose in the winter leading up to the Christmas celebrations. Now the fallout of the pandemic is rising inflation & high cost of living which I will not talk anything about it.


Also this week is the Platinum Jubilee bank holiday celebrations for the Queen so today’s date (30th May) is the start of the week. With that, it is both celebrations for myself & the Queen. Not that I want to be member of the Royal Family or anything. 😀🎂😅👑💂‍♀️


And recently in the weekend, I went on the Elizabeth Line (Crossrail) from Paddington to Abbey Wood. Many years of delay & original scheduled dates, it was so overdue given it is the biggest construction project in Europe. Now it will contribute to the UK economy. 


So thank you for everybody for wishing me a happy birthday so far. Keep on wishing me a great one (in case if you haven’t wished me a “happy birthday” yet). Thanks and god bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

the rise of BRICS in the world stage