Thursday 13 October 2022

Latest update about my travel unravel legal challenge & me having no faith in justice

​In August during the summer time, I have not posted any blog posts all because of my legal challenge against Travel Unravel (Travel Unravel Private Holidays Limited). 

In fact when I received the latest developments about it, I was not happy with the court at all. 

But first, I’ll start with three recent developments. One in June, one in July and one in August. 

June 2022

My June development on my legal challenge against Travel Unravel since it has been few months now.

Here is the new development from the court regarding my legal challenge against Travel Unravel private holidays (the company who defrauded me January 2021 last year regarding the flight ticket I purchased for my dad’s friend which was never issued). 

I received the letter from the court (Clerkenwell and Shoreditch county court) as I received on Monday 20th June 2022.

I wondered to myself what were they talking about given i sent my amended statement against Travel Unravel in late March few months ago as an reply to their defence letter after myself & my dad lost the court motion against Barclays Bank on 8th February 2022 this year. 

Anyways I would have to download the questionnaire form. Form N180 & to have it completed before 16th July next month in four weeks from now. https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1079639/N180_Final_Form.pdf 


https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/form-n180-directions-questionnaire-small-claims-track 

So that I was the June development regarding my legal challenge.

July 2022

My July development regarding my legal challenge against Travel Unravel. 

Couple of days (now nearly a week ago) after seeing my dad (who used to be a lawyer & acts as my legal representative) last Sunday (now two weeks ago) at his home, he completed the N180 questionnaire form & sent to the court. These were  the info that my dad have provided including his name. For safety and confidential reasons, I will not attach the photos of the court papers but I can say that questionnaires (small claims track form) where my dad had ticked were all marked “no”. 

I really hope that I don’t get to 2023 & I still in the court battle against the fraudulent travel agency who defrauded me in January last year 2021. I really do hope if I do win, they’ll pay for the damages in legal fees. No wonder it was very selfish for Travel Unravel’s lawyer describing Nigeria (which I paid on my dad’s behalf for a friend of his by the name of Helen who was not very good friend to my father) as “high risk” country as their way to cover their tracks. Country problems has never got to my legal challenge against Travel Unravel fraudsters. It is always about why they defraud me regarding the flight ticket which it was never issued.

Furthermore, during the period in July, myself and my dad had amended the claims form to make a request to the court to remove Barclays Bank as the second defendant given I lost my motion against them on 7th February 2022 at Barnet county court in Finchley (Finchley Central) on telephone hearing so it wouldn’t had make any logical sense for my dad & myself to keep pursing against them (Barclays Bank) as the defendant & that we (myself and dad) made a decision to carry on pursuing a lawsuit (court battle) against the company who defrauded me in January 2021 with a flight ticket that was not issued.

Plus, I also received the letter from the court that the questionnaire form (General forms of judgement or order) to say that the same form (Small Claims Form) where my dad (ex lawyer who acts as my legal representative) it had been sent to both defendants: Travel Unravel and Barclays Bank (which that shouldn’t be included only the first defendant - Travel Unravel). 

And the final section of my recent development report was few months ago in August. Which I was not happy with the court. 

August 2022

My August development regarding my legal challenge. 

The court had returned my application (as I was not quite happy as it was a “no”) that we (myself & my father) submitted couple of weeks ago in July to them. They didn’t even read to our request other than just returning the application documents back to me at my home address, claiming they were “confused” given our request is to remove Barclays Bank as an second defendant as we lost our court motion challenge against them earlier this year in February. 

As the result of it, I wrote the letter back to them to say with clarification with me and my dad seeking permission from the court to remove the second defendant (Barclays bank).

I hoped during this period that the court doesn’t try to bottle it (mess up) given what we (myself and my dad) want is a genuine process. Our request of removing Barclays Bank (the second defendant) as it is just us and the first defendant (Travel Unravel fraudsters) & to be done with so that I can deserve of having justice. Instead since I posted my letter to the court, I have not heard from them since then. 

Conclusion

I have no faith in the justice system (the court system). Since August, I haven’t heard anything from them.

Ever since I lost my motion to Barclays in February this year and the court didn’t even bothered to response and approve my default judgment against Travel Unravel (at the time until the last minute in early this year, didn’t bothered to give responses. Not even a remorse) prior to my court hearing on 7th February 2022 (which of course, the court didn’t called me on my phone number other than just my dad) as I wrote about it one day before the court hearing via telephone The court have not done a properly job to go after Travel Unravel fraudsters (the fraudulent travel company) who defrauded me on 15th January 2021 with the issue that I paid on the website called “MyFlightPal” = registered by Travel Unravel Private Holidays Limited on my dad’s behalf for his friend (which was not a good friend to my dad) with the ticket that was not issued and illegally held my money (the money that my dad sent to my Barclays account & my own bank failed to acknowledge it & put me in overdraft a month later after reporting it as an fraudulent transaction). The judge from Barnet county court on 7th February naively concluded that there was “no fraud” despite me and my dad do indeed have a definitive proof.

Apart from massive court backlogs due to the coronavirus pandemic when it first impacted in 2020 & last year 2021, I am beginning to realise that myself and my dad have made a mistake to pursue a legal court challenge. I even suggested to my dad prior to launching a legal challenge in March 2021 that we could had contacted the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) or financial ombudsman. That would had been a much better solution instead of going for a lawsuit with no certainty whether we can get justice & having a money back. I was not even sure about the decision that my dad made with me (as it was his idea based on his expertise with the law as he was a lawyer). With us, suing Travel Unravel for damages given it is no longer about the fraudulent transaction other than they illegally held £522.23 that I paid on 15th January 2021, worse of all, they (Travel Unravel) are listed on the Companies House website. Just look at it Unbelievable. I am not impressed with the government for not taking care of civilians when it comes to all types of fraud (scam). How sad is that? A dodgy company registered on Companies house. I’ll have to talk more for the next blog post (so stick around for that). 

The bottom line is that nowadays I no longer give a damn about my court case challenge against Travel Unravel & if the court doesn’t even want to acknowledge the true deceptive nature of Travel Unravel & struck out my case like they did earlier this year with my court motion against Barclays Bank, let them. I wouldn’t be surprised if I wait for another year of court battle against fraudulent travel agency who defrauded everyone & has very bad reputation. The reviews does not lie & the facts does not lie. I first covered in depth about how fraudulent are Travel Unravel Private Holidays Limited

I am tired of this crap. I don’t even want to waste anymore time and energy about it. Nowadays I am quite busy in my own personal life (& so is my dad) & I do not want to think about them or waste my energy on them given the court have not written letters back to me and my dad. 

And that is all I can say about my legal challenge for now. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

the rise of BRICS in the world stage