Wednesday 24 March 2021

Google Adsense alternatives

Hi everyone 

mrlimitless95.blogspot.com 

Earlier this month, I talked about me looking for better alternative than Google Adsense as you recall that I was fed up of waiting to hear from them as they have not replied to my email messages and my messages on social media. That’s how I decided to look for alternative than Adsense. 

Here are the alternative that I have found. I even started to go on one website and that I am planning to go on another (just in case if it is not a great alternative). kikolani.com youtube.com dailymediang.com 

  • InfoLinks
  • PropellerAds
  • SkimLinks
  • Amazon Native Shopping
  • Sovrn // Commerce 
  • Adversal
  • Media.Net 
  • Bidvertiser
  • AdSterra
  • Revcontent 
  • SHE Media 
  • Ezoic 
  • Yllix Media 
  • Cuelinks 
  • Adshares
  • Monumetric
  • BuySellAds
  • Onclick/popunder ads 


This is what I have found guys. Websites of different alternatives for Google Adsense. 

I hope that I will have a one of the best alternative website so that I can kickstart of earning money as an blogger. If Adsense had responded by a month ago in February then I wouldn’t have to be in the position now to look out for alternative money earning/advertisement websites than Google Adsense. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

the rise of BRICS in the world stage