Sunday 7 November 2021

Travel destinations that I would love to go part 3

Hi everybody 

This is part 3 of my blog post. Travel Destinations that I would love to go.


In my previous blog post, I added 7 countries that I would love to go. I added Belgium, Portugal, Ghana, Mexico, Ireland, China & Jamaica. Read my previous blog post about it. mrlimitless95.blogspot.com 


So now I am adding more countries on the list that I would love to visit. 


  1. Greece πŸ‡¬πŸ‡·πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Ί
Ahh Greece. What I can say about the beautiful country? They (the Greeks) have a wonderful history, culture & interesting facts. Everything from democracy to mathematics. Athens is the place that I would want to go & beautiful beaches. Another European country that relies on tourism just like Spain, Portugal and France as it is one of the most visited countries in Europe. πŸ™‚πŸ˜€

2. Austria πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Ί

Austria. German speaking country. I cannot think of anything except Vienna. Because when I think of Austria, I think of the Austrian capital Vienna and the beauty of the city. 

Oh & I want to give you my readers a heads up. Try not to confuse Austria with Australia because of the sound pronunciation of the name of the country. I am just saying. πŸ˜€πŸ™‚

3. Hong Kong πŸ‡­πŸ‡° 

Despite the current situation and the fact that is part of China, I would definitely love to visit Hong Kong. At least I won’t try to talk about politics even I don’t like the actions of the Chinese government from Beijing in my own opinion. With HK, It has everything. It has a public transport, skyscrapers (that explains why the city is a business and financial hub) and the recent history when it was under British rule which can tells the success of city state.  Plus did you know Hong Kong means “fragrant harbour”? Well now you know. πŸ™‚πŸ˜€

4. Japan πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅

Japan is another dream travel destination that I would love to visit because Japan is so advanced country economically and technologically. The country who just recently hosted the 2020 games (Olympics and Paralympics) this year in Tokyo due to the effects of the pandemic which was originally scheduled last year that was cancelled. 

When I think of Japan, obviously I think of Godzilla, Anime, Ninja, blossoms, buildings, culture, public transport, high speed trains & Japanese food including sushi & noodles 

5. Turkey πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡· 

Turkey. Home of the Turkish delight sweets. Istanbul is the city that connects Europe and Asia so that will be the place I will definitely go there and Ankara (Turkish capital). I hope one day that I will have my wonderful moments in Turkey & that would be really a Turkish delight with me being delighted in Turkey. 

6. New Zealand πŸ‡³πŸ‡Ώ 

If Australia is one thing that everybody thinks about & only visit there, New Zealand is another thing that everyone must know & not having to exclude out the country that is near to OZ. 

NZ is really an interestingly beautiful country & it is one of the places that I would go to visit if I do have a chance to visit there. When I do eventually, it will be both nations. Australia and New Zealand. I even already mentioned Australia on my previous blog post part 1 Like Australia, flight duration from the UK to New Zealand is almost 24 hours = Jet lag. At least Brits do have families there in New Zealand nonetheless since the nation do have common history with the United Kingdom. 

7. Wales πŸ΄σ §σ ’󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 

Lastly, Wales. 

Wales is another place that I would want to visit the UK domestically outside England & besides Scotland (which I also want to visit there too). 

If I am going to Wales, that will be Cardiff & maybe other places. Wales is culturally the home of Doctor Who. Like the Scottish accent, I also like the Welsh accent (example celebrities, famous faces & public figures from singer Tom Jones to BBC News presenter Huw Edwards). I say as an Englishman with African heritage (half South African & half Nigerian). I even met some people who are from Wales and I know for the fact that Prince Charles is the Prince of Wales & Diana Spencer (Princess Diana. Princess of Wales). That is all I know about Wales. 

So that would be it for now. Until next time for another list of anymore places that I would love to visit in the world. πŸ—ΊπŸŒπŸŒŽπŸŒπŸ™‚πŸ˜€✈️πŸš„



No comments:

Post a Comment

the rise of BRICS in the world stage