Friday 31 December 2021

My new year blog message & 2021 in review

Season Greetings

Today is final day of the old year 2021 as we will soon enter 2022. 

I hope everyone had enjoyed a wonderful Christmas and other holidays in the festive season. 

A year I published my first new year blog message in 2020

Here is my review in 2021. 

Very first blog post in this year 2021

As exactly I said in my January blog post that it will be better year and it turns out for me personally that this year 2021 is a better year despite uncertainty and the pandemic. Even I still not found work, at least 2021 has turned out to be a better year than last year 2020. 

Despite it has not been a great start of beginning of the year

There is many ways to go before the year is over and that we enter 2022 but I am thankful that I am alive and well to see that levels of normality is back (despite Covid 19 is still around which we will still have to look out since we are not out of the woods yet. Especially with the Omicron variant). But it doesn’t mean there won’t be tough winter with more recorded cases of Covid & the government’s mismanagement of the situation. 2021 will be remembered as the year of hope. Not just that but also the year of recovery after the effects of Covid. 😀🙂

What will 2022 bring? Only time will tell but I will say this. 2022 has to be much better than 2021 and 2020. Some of you will say that 2021 is just like last year 2020. Well every year comes and goes whether it is a good one or bad one or mixed one (good and bad). What goes around, comes around. 

My second New Year blog message

Enjoy this very final day of the year 2021 whatever you are doing today and tonight. Please stay safe and stay blessed. Try not to be in too crowded gatherings as I know it is a party holiday celebration season. 

Also get a covid 19 booster vaccine if you have not done it yet or get a covid 19 vaccine if you have not received both doses at all or you have received one dose but waiting to get a second dose. For me, I received my Covid 19 booster as my early Christmas present which I will talk more in my upcoming blog post. 

Let’s hope 2022 will mark the end of the covid pandemic (even we all know Covid 19 will be with us for very long time) so that won’t be anymore disruptions to our way of life & economic business activity worldwide in all nations. 

Also please if you are going to have New Year Resolutions two things, firstly don’t wait for January, you don’t have to so why wait until the new month (first month of the new month next year) and secondly be really realistic of what you really want to achieve. Other than trying to be all talk and achieve nothing once you get to easily forget later on & that the following month is February & beyond. New Year Resolutions can be unspecific so please plan carefully & be specific of what you do want to achieve in the upcoming year. That is my advice. 

So that is all I can say in my second New Year blog message. Happy New Year in advance to everybody and you guys my readers. See you on the other side in 2022. 🎊🎉🥳

No comments:

Post a Comment

the rise of BRICS in the world stage