Wednesday 5 January 2022

Let’s make 2022 a truly Happy New Year

Happy New Year πŸ₯³πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸ™‚πŸ˜€ 

Hello everybody. Friends and my readers. 

How are you? I trust that you had enjoyed the holidays and Christmas in the festive season regardless if you do celebrate it or not. 

2022 - Let’s make it a truly happy new year

I want to start by wishing you a very Happy New Year.  This is a first blog post of 2022 (this new year). 

A year ago, I talked about 2021 being the year of hope in last year’s blog post (first blog post of 2021). Personally in my opinion, it was truly a year of hope. The year where things had gradually returned to normality & the year of recovery after the effects of the coronavirus pandemic & lockdown measures. However we are not out of the woods yet. I said in my blog post on New Year’s Eve that every year comes and goes whether is good one, bad one or mixed one (good and bad). What goes around, comes around. I think we can all agree 2020 was obviously a terrible year because we know the obvious (the Covid pandemic, etc). 

I also said in my previous blog post that 2022 has to be much better than 2021 and 2020. I hope and pray that the Coronavirus pandemic will finally end this year in 2022 (even WHO reckons that the pandemic will gradually end & become epidemic) while at the same time, we learn to live with Covid 19 as much we do with other diseases and that we don’t let it become anymore rampant. Also get a Covid 19 vaccine dose if you are not yet vaccinated (whether is first dose, second dose or third dose/booster) & always stay safe & pay less attention to disinformation relating to Covid & vaccine. For me, I have already received a third dose just few days before Christmas. So I am already boosted (triple vaccinated) and that it was my early Christmas present. 

Also let’s all play our part to hold the governments around the world to account regarding climate change & to try doing something to prevent anymore incidents relating to climate change & I am sure 2022 will be another year that we keep on raising awareness about it. We humans got to play our part. Whatever climate change activists including Greta Thunberg (whether you like them or not) say is all true. We can make 2022 be a truly happy new year so that it doesn’t have to be a same like last year (2021) & two years ago (2020).

And finally in my personal life, I hope and pray that 2022 will be the year that I can put a end to my struggles of finding a job. Up to now, I still not found work even I do enjoy blogging. It is not easy looking for work during the pandemic & I know that I am yet to have a first job (first paid job as I do not have employment history as of yet). 

And this one will be something I will be expecting for this year. I have a court date next month in 5 weeks from now regarding my legal challenge against two defendants: Barclays Bank and Travel Unravel. I know that I have said enough about it on my blog so it is worth mentioning again given that I would rather prefer that I would had a court date in the final months of 2021 (September, October, November or December). Instead as I received the letter from local court that I would have to wait 6 months until 7th February 2022. Now it is 5 weeks away as we just entered this year 2022. Read more about my legal challenge in case if you are not fully aware


I hope and pray with the help of my father (who used to be a lawyer) that I’ll win my legal case against Travel Unravel fraudsters & Barclays (although it might not be possible but it is worth a try). No wonder Travel Unravel scammers have not responded to the court at all. Knowing that they are defendant & that they are not genuine people. Fraudulent travel agency who is based in India. Anyways I am not going to dwell much about it. 

So that is all I want to say on this very first blog post of 2022 everybody. πŸ˜€πŸ™‚

So have a best wishes for 2022 and beyond. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

the rise of BRICS in the world stage