Friday 7 January 2022

Planning of having a second blog

Brief blog post

I have been thinking about it for now over a month about the possibility of creating another blog of my own. 

I am now considering of having a secondary blog 

Although I am not much bothered about it (blog Adsense statistics) since I do this to increase much more viewership (in case if you have been reading my blog post two months ago In November last year 2021& web traffic buy to see my  Adsense earning going slowly & slowly in last few months instead of rising amounts fast like £5 increase for example. Nowadays I get somewhat either 50p increase or 25p increase or 30p increase due to my blog data analysis. It is not proper money earning. 

A second blog of my own will be much different and that it will only focus on one topic. Once I created a second blog at some point this year in 2022, you my readers will be first to know. 

So yeah, I am currently in the early stage of thinking of creating another blog of my own. 😀🙂

No comments:

Post a Comment

the rise of BRICS in the world stage